Saturday, April 29, 2006

Holy Freakin' Cow - look at these proposals

I was writing my Urban Econ term paper (I'm going to cross-post this on the other blog btw) and I came across this. These proposals have an amazing belief that we can achieve some sort of immediate utopia. Scroll down under the title "Solutions that are feasible, healthy, and sustainable" and you'll find such "feasible" solutions as "The immediate installation of full-roof solar panels on every building in America" and "An immediate tripling of minimum vehicle miles per gallon standards for all vehicles produced in America - accomplished by a quick and complete conversion of all factories to the building of only hybrid, solar, and fully electric vehicles." I like to dream too. I had to look up moratorium - it means "to put an end to" or "suspension."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey Hays, cool blog. I was really looking for info on
mlm opportunity but glad I droped by. Way to go. mlm opportunity

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey Hays, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on bioperformance.com and found your great site. Although Holy Freakin' Cow - look at these proposals wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for bioperformance.com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site